I'm kind of getting tired of FB - who's with me?

I don't dare quit.... it's how I keep track of family and friends.  Sometimes it's my only  lifeline to what is going on in the lives of those I love the most.  Really, if I want to stay in the loop I have to stay on FB. But, it's been 5 years and sometimes I just don't want to log on or check it.  I guess I've mostly checked out. 

This will change in a day or two (week or two), but I'm just saying that it feels old.



Comments

Unknown said…
I randomly got on my blog yesterday because I was looking something up, and I started clicking on friends blogs...so I just now read this. Wow, it's crazy (to me) that it has already been 3 years. Blessings to you, what a journey. You are an incredible example of looking for positives in everything. Here's to you putting down roots!!!

Emily

Popular Posts