Still adjusting
I'm still here, I'm still adjusting to life in a new town. We've spent the last 9 months renovating our new (very used) home, the last year adjusting to me working outside of the home and the kids are trying their best to make friends at school and church. I've had friends and even my husband tell me that I can't expect my life to every feel the same way that it felt when we lived in NV. They are right. It's different. Not bad different, just not the same. I have a lot more alone time, more projects that require my time and more emotional issues to deal with regarding the kids. (some of it is their ages, most of it is just dealing with their new reality). I'm not as organized as I used to be.... I still blame the several unpacked boxes in the garage and scattered around the house. I've gained weight - kind of a lot of weight. I'm blaming my lack of self control, self soothing and our new gourmet kitchen (ooh the kitchen - love it). One positive that I can share with you tonight is I feel pretty close with God. He's there for me in my lonely moments. He's been good to us, He's protected, provided and filled in all the empty holes so far. Thank you Lord for your love!
I'm pretty tired and I need to finish a few things before bed, but I just wanted to check in and say HI - so Hola!
I'm pretty tired and I need to finish a few things before bed, but I just wanted to check in and say HI - so Hola!
Comments