Before and After

For the next thirty days I will be trying to get used to balancing home and work. I'm rusty... to say the least. After that, this blog might turn into a "Before and after" blog of the project that we just signed up for. We literally need to resurface every inch of our new home before we move in. It will be really fun to watch the process (well, at least it will be for me... you, on the other hand, might not think it's that cool - ha).

I am going to post a picture. Remember - this is still a BEFORE shot. This neglected, abandon, run down home is screaming out for some love and we are going to deliver. Just watch us!



Comments

Christine said…
Maybe I'm weird - but I think it looks awesome......I'm so excited for you....both for the changes to make the house your home and the changes in your heart...
COURTNEY said…
Congrats on your house! It doesn't look bad to me, but I'm sure it will look just perfect when you are done. The pics of your old home looked very nice -- you're creative. Good luck and have fun shopping for paint, carpet, etc!

Popular Posts