Experts can be WRONG!
In my expert opinion (being a mom simply makes me an expert), there are way too many candles on this cake. Our first born should not be this old yet. Experts can be wrong! He's grown and flourished and now he is a tween (or whatever they are calling it these days). I love him. I always have. Always! At least from the second that I found out that he was coming. Then at 7:48 pm, twelve years ago, I saw his face and I was smitten. Every day I see a quality in him that makes me proud to be his mother. Seriously - 12? 

He chose the menu... it is a birthday RIGHT. Breakfast: hash browns and eggs, Lunch: with mom at school with Subway in hand, Dinner: Margarita Pizzas on the grill, dessert: root beer floats - yum!


His birth city...not really appropriate decor for a 12 year old, but suitable for this situation ;) Since he's a fan of all things GREEN... it was either that or frogs.... at 12 I was looking for something a little more grown up and I thought this was funny. He did too ;)


I seriously dislike it when parents brag about their kids... seriously. However, I am not ashamed to say that this one is a keeper! Happy Birthday BUDDY!
He chose the menu... it is a birthday RIGHT. Breakfast: hash browns and eggs, Lunch: with mom at school with Subway in hand, Dinner: Margarita Pizzas on the grill, dessert: root beer floats - yum!
His birth city...not really appropriate decor for a 12 year old, but suitable for this situation ;) Since he's a fan of all things GREEN... it was either that or frogs.... at 12 I was looking for something a little more grown up and I thought this was funny. He did too ;)
Comments
God Bless you!
adrienne