Where is your reading nook?

This picture cracks me up. I am supposed to be reading. I used to have a reading nook in our master bedroom right next to a window. I have the same chair, pillows and lamp, but it's tucked into a corner now with no window so it's just not quite the same. This spot in the breakfast nook is SURROUNDED by windows overlooking the beautiful backyard... I love it! Around 8:30 in the morning when everyone is off to school and a few chores are under my belt I take about 15-20 minutes to read. Hopefully I read the bible and one other book. Right now, I'm working on a book that my friend Carla sent me called " After the boxes are packed -moving on after moving in" - I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who has to up root their lives transplant themselves in new soil.

Anyway, do you have a reading nook? Where is it? I would love to come join you sometime in your special quiet place :)

Comments

Stacy said…
I'm an in-bed reader preferably, but my favorite place to read is at the beach! You're welcome to join me any 'ol time!
Emily said…
apparently I have missed several posts. I don't know how that happened. HAHAHA...that picture is too cute. I read on the couch next to my "book table"

Popular Posts