Moving DAYS (8/9-11/10)

I don't have much to say about this 1,400 mile trek. Mostly, because it was uneventful. You have NO idea what a blessing it is to say that this trip was uneventful...praise GOD!!! We could have had some crazy stories to tell you, in fact, we were sort of expecting that we would. We thought Satan would be so excited to discourage us... but God had other plans for these three days. I'm so glad that our God is BIGGER!!!! Yeah for God!

Jeff parents drove ahead of us and we caught up with them in Texas along the way. It was just a brief hello and see ya there. Jeff's mom was very sick during the whole move so that was a bummer for her. Still, it was sort of fun to drive. I was surprised at how beautiful each of the states were, much more green than I expected. The kids rode with me and JJ drove by himself. K watched movies the whole way and G played his DS -- I sang at the top of my lungs to worship music -- it was good times :)






Comments

Emily said…
How did I miss this? I know I checked your blog! Did you do some catching up?
So glad you had an uneventful trip...especially after the incident in Cali!
That's kinda what I always hope for when we go somewhere too!

Popular Posts