Trip to MI



We have been back for almost a week. I need to upload some pics, but have been a little distracted by the move, house selling, packing, and saying goodbye to friends.

We had the best time on vacation. Tons of family time with the most amazing weather. Even when I was resting on the couch staring out the window I just kept thinking that the green and the breeze was so pleasing. We saw old friends and my kids even made a couple of new ones. We had swim parties, bonfires, baseball games, plays, play dates, water balloon wars, birthday parties, photo shoots, long walks and pizza parties. The pace was busy, but oh so very entertaining. I really could not have asked for a better break from real life and time with the kids. I could not have asked for a more desirable time with my mom and siblings. I'm thankful!

Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
Beautiful Photo and Beautiful Subjects!! :)) We had a great time too. Hope we didn't wear you out too much .... as you much coming up in the next couple months. Love you!

Popular Posts