Safe in His arms


This morning Nana went to heaven. It was one year ago that her beloved husband passed away.

This morning as I was waking up our little girl, I snuggled up next to her, brushed her hair away from her sleepy eyes and said that I had some news. I told her that Nana went to heaven to see Jesus and Papa just a few hours ago. She said " Oh, I bet they hugged" and gave me the sweetest smile. She's right... I bet they hugged.

It's a comforting picture; the two of them who loved each other so much and dedicated their lives to each other... hugging at their blissful reunion.

Nana was loved by many. Simply stated; she will be missed.

Comments

Emily said…
You have me in tears.
phyllis said…
nana (jean) was a sweetie--everyone will miss her--but when you are tired, it`s time to go to JESUS--and rest.
Lindsey's Mom said…
What a peaceful thought and to see it from a sweet little girls eyes. We will be praying for your family during this time. It is always hard to say good-bye but we know it has been hard for her over the past few years. Bless your family during this time. Love You
Unknown said…
Beautiful!!!

Popular Posts