My heart was warm
It warmed my heart as I sat in church tonight surrounded by friends three rows thick. Excuse me, not friends...not acquaintances, but life doers, baby deliverers, those who sat at my hospital bedside and prayed for life as I struggled to breath and I in return prayed for healing for them during illness and head injuries, the folks that we stood next to as we buried parents, sat in ER's, celebrated home purchases, babies, weddings, baptisms, graduations, job changes, close calls, birthdays. Not mere men who encourage my husband, rather men who sharpen the man I share my heart with, not JUST friends, not just parents of the kids my children call friend, but those brothers and sisters whom I will deeply miss and have most recently gained a greater appreciation for. I was surrounded by the ones who walk in the light and push through the darkness. So yes, my heart was warm.
Comments
I love you and thankful that God provided you a great life and wonderful friends. - :)) Your sis