What is your style?

I've been asked what my decoration style is... hmmm, good question. If I am being honest I would have to say COTTAGE. It is not reflected in our home, but I like cozy nooks and a rustic clean feel. White exterior with a wrap around porch. A sun room in the back to enjoy my morning coffee and a few bible verses while cuddled in an antique blanket. Because this style has a tendency to be feminine I generally steer away from it for the greater good of my husband, but that is my style. What is your decorating STYLE? I would like to hear from you.

Comments

Christine said…
I'd say eclectic - like warm/cozy and also arts and crafts. I think I tend to combine the two. But I'm also not afraid of color. My kitchen is yellow and our guest bath is bright orange!! :)
Beck said…
I never thought I would do this but I am LOVING seasonal/holiday decorating! It's so fun tochange everything while the girls are sleeping and heve them wake up all excited about the new decorations. Holidays have always held such a warm, exciting feeling for me and I get to have that feeling every time I look around the house and anticipate the next holiday. Right now we are doing "spring" with ladybugs and garden stuff.
Lynette said…
I don't know what you call my style..i want my home to be warm and inviting... it's lived in..I love the idea of the wrap around porch or a screened in 4 season room... I like country the best... but am leaning to a more clean look
clutter free...I don't want my home to feel uncomfortable to people... put your feet up if you need to... I'm with Becky... I have always loved to decorate with the Holidays... or the seasons... It changes things... brings some excitement to the HOUSE

Popular Posts