What are your ears/eyes sensitive to?

You know how you become very AWARE of something when it's an interest to you? Like you see the very make and model of car on the road that you just bought and you feel like you see it everywhere, but just now noticed it. It was probably there all along, but now you are sensitive to it because it involves you. Maybe your ears perk up whenever someone mentions your hometown and it energizes you for a moment because you feel like you have something in common with someone new.

I'm finding that whenever we read a verse, it comes up over and over through out the day or week. I just love how God moves us like that. How He makes things relative and quotable. If you pay close enough attention to His word, it can be used and you can be teachable in many ways.


I want to know what peeks your interest today. Is it a new haircut, vacation spot or even a color? I know that it can be different everyday, but what grabs you today?

Comments

MyOhMy said…
For me: moles... we were going to the dermatologist and I was very aware of everyone's moles... weird, huh?
Lynette said…
Joe just got new glasses, he does'nt need them for just reading, but needs them all the time..he got progressive lens... I've notice lately the way people hold there head when looking through their glasses..sometimes sliding them down their noses..he holds his head different now... trying to see out of the right lens..... I've also been aware so much more lately how much people gossip and how it can hurt people and families...So much at work... seems more noticeable lately to me...I don't want to be part of any of it...I would rather be all alone and not hear it rather than hurt someone..

Popular Posts