UPDATE ON BACKYARD

BEFORE
DURINGTODAY(the swing set is gone)A CLOSER LOOK AT SOME YARD FLOWERS TODAY
A CLOSER LOOK TODAY
JJ will be adding grass to the 'white' area and decorative fill in rock around all the flowers and ground cover that he planted. A fire pit and some lounge chairs and we will be all set :) love that man



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GARDEN UPDATES:
BEFORE

DURING

TODAY
A CLOSER LOOK AT THE BEANS
A CLOSER LOOK AT THE HERBS (someone should clean these puppies up - ha)
A CLOSER LOOK AT THE BABY TOMATOES :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RETAINING WALL UPDATES:

BEFORE
DURINGTODAYTODAY
ok, now dig deep down and stretch your imagination... picture ground cover and decorative rock among the palms and honey suckle... do you see it? It's pretty right? It's a nice improvement from the lump of dirt that was there before.

Comments

Lynette said…
He's doing a great job... BEAUTIFUL
Emily said…
Lovely!!!
Do you live in the rainforest?? LOL!!!
Honestly, I don't know if I've ever seen such a dry space. (I'm not being mean or catty, I really haven't ever seen it before). You guys are doing such a good job and it's so much fun to see the progress. Thanks for sharing!! :)
phyllis said…
It`s looking bettera all the time-can`t imagine what you have in mind for next spring--relaxing?
phyllis said…
Doing a great job----I can`t imagine what you have in mind for next spring--relaxing?

Popular Posts