A Teaser
No pics... not yet.
Sis received a very cute Summer dress from her grandma. Not only did Grandma Lynn sew her a dress, but she made a matching one for her 18 inch doll. I can't wait to do a photo shoot with her, but the poor thing needs to wait. Let's just say that we are waiting for some scabs on her arm, knee and face to heal (which is crazy because it was picture week at school). If you want to here the whole story, you are welcome to ask her. I just have to say a few choice words first: I told her not to and TREADMILL... just sayin'.
Sis received a very cute Summer dress from her grandma. Not only did Grandma Lynn sew her a dress, but she made a matching one for her 18 inch doll. I can't wait to do a photo shoot with her, but the poor thing needs to wait. Let's just say that we are waiting for some scabs on her arm, knee and face to heal (which is crazy because it was picture week at school). If you want to here the whole story, you are welcome to ask her. I just have to say a few choice words first: I told her not to and TREADMILL... just sayin'.
Comments