I wonder if we all sound like this to our Heavenly Father{{?}}

">

Comments

Keeker said…
Amazing Voice...Lets hope =)...Someone just shared with me an anology I needed...Jesus just opened a gift, like at christmas, his response is...OH Look its a Bailie ITS JUST WHAT I WANTED!! that is his response everytime he dosent tire of us...He dosent go oh its just another kim and throw me in a pile over his shoulder....anyway I'm not a good story teller but thanks for shareing this video!! and your words!!
Wow! I'm sure God covers his ears when I sing LOL
The first time I heard this I cried....what a sweet angelic voice to come from such a small little child. I let my husband and kids listen at first without even showing them the video. They all agreed that her voice was amazing....but when they saw her, they were speechless. It is amazing what God will do with this child or anyone, if they just be still and listen.

Popular Posts