Easter Weekend Events

Decorate Easter Eggs

hunt for hidden Easter baskets (we don't hunt for eggs, just the whole basket) G's was in the bathtub, K's was in the linen closet and JJ's was in the armoire
The COCONUT that he talked about for weeks and weeks - LOL
of course a chocolate duck
all I wanted was a family photo and to go to church - done and done (mama is happy)
after church we headed out of town to JJ's sister's house. She made us a yummy ham dinner and my mother in law made this cute Twinkie cake for sis and I. It was a late celebration for our birthdays - how sweet is that?

I'm a little late sharing. Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter. HE IS RISEN!

Comments

Emily said…
I love this!
Thanks for sharing all of your fun and lovely pictures!
One of these days I will get both of my hands back and be able to type better. (so I can get back to blogging)
As of right now...it's only the mouse hand.

Popular Posts