Two green thumbs up



After the soil is delivered ( I know that sounds funny to most of the family who lives back east...but this is how we have to do it here in this area) we hope to put the garden in. I do not have a green thumb, but I have a feeling that these two little gardeners might. Now if we can just keep Poncho away from the tomatoes this year we will be all set.

Comments

Keeker said…
Looks like a lot of fun to me! It was nice to get out in the year this last week but now they say snow for the weekend YUCK! ENJOY!
Lynette said…
looks like fun... wish I could help you... will probably need lots of water out there... yummy
phyllis said…
Can`t wait for the nurseries to open here, so I can prowl around i them.

Popular Posts