Reading Week
Turn the t.v. off, crack open a book and D.E.A.R.(drop everything and read). I love reading week!
BTW, Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

(the flower's were done by second graders - naming each student's favorite book, author and why they liked each book - the 5th graders did the same on the blades of grass)
(I did not contribute to the creation of this board, but since it represented my son's grade level I thought I would share it too)
BTW, Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
(the flower's were done by second graders - naming each student's favorite book, author and why they liked each book - the 5th graders did the same on the blades of grass)
Comments
I have lost your email address { my computer crashed a couple months back}. And I wanted to invite you to a gathering I am having. Can you email me at reina4@embarqmail.com. Haven't seen you in a while, since the wedding. BTW, do you do photography for weddings and how much do you charge. I have a friend that is getting her vows renewed at church and was wandering about that. God Bless you!
Adrienne