On the Agenda
sleep in
9:30 - get birthday hugs
10:00 - open a present
10:15 - listen to my mom tell me that she can't believe that I'm eight already
12:00 - go to IHOP for lunch with my family and Granny
12:30 - eat ice cream with strawberries at IHOP - yum
1:30 - open a present
1:45 - catch my dad smirking at me
2:00 - go to a movie with my family
3:45 - listen to my mom sigh because she can't believe that I'm eight
4:00 - visit friends
5:30 - open a present
6:00 - dinner with family (yummy, made by Aunt Cheryl)
7:15 - have cake with my cousins (chocolate...homemade by Aunt Cheryl)
7:30 - open a couple more presents
(totally out of my mind because I can't believe how awesome this day has been)
8:00 - Party with my cousins
Crash because it really has been an amazing day!

Comments