I could have really used this as a young bride

I am loving this book/website. It is simple, basic comfort food. She is funny and takes some rockin' pics (she even makes me what to be a rancher - j/k). I know that her book has been out for quite a while, although I am just borrowing a copy of it. I have used it so much I may have to buy a new one and give that one to my friend...I may wear her copy out :).

I knew how to make pretty much everything in this cookbook already, but it has such yummy pictures it makes me want to cook them over and over again and it gets me excited about old favorite dishes. I've been telling everyone about this book and I have friends who are even blogging about some of the recipes that they've tried. There is not one of her versions of recipes that has disappointed me so far.

If you know of a young bride, this is a great shower gift for her....enjoy!

Comments

Emily said…
Great minds think alike!! LOL!
I gave this book to my cousin for a shower gift...along with a really pretty nighty!! :)
She said that she sat down and read the entire thing!
I love having unique gifts to give to people and this was definitely a hit.
Teresa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said…
Great link steph, I follow a few blogs but never comment, but I had to make an exception for this one. I was just amazed at the detailed step-by-step pictures, I think I'm gonna try the Baba Ghanoush recipe. Yum-o
COURTNEY said…
I love the pioneer woman! She's one of the blogs that I gotta check out daily.

Popular Posts