My Beloved, My Friend (Song of Solomon 5:16) Couples Retreat 2010


JJ and I went on a Couple's Retreat with our church this past weekend to Arizona. The speaker, Steve Carr was excellent and we learned so much. Below is a link to his website if you are interested in any of the resources. I would love to sit down with anyone of you and talk about all points that I found convicting. If you are a wife, you may have some of the same strong feelings about these topics as well. I love going to a retreat and knowing that we are investing in our marriage. I plan on being JJ's wife until the day I die so I would really like to a do a good job at it while I'm here :) !COVENANT KEEPERS

We did have a little down time so I posted a couple of pics from our site seeing. EnjoyThis is the London Bridge
mud nests under the bridge
the view just outside our hotel door



we just missed the gunfight
We had lunch at a restaurant that was had all the walls lined with one dollar bills.


on the way home we drove thru OATMAN, this is a picture of a mama with your one day old donkey

Comments

phyllis said…
Some good familar scenes there. I think the cowboys are continuing to be well fed.
I t`s a fun place to visit.
Lindsey's Mom said…
So glad you could go. We never stop learning and growing...all relationships take commitment and they don't just happen. You are a blessed woman - I'm glad God brought you and JJ together. You are perfect for each other. Love you. C
Keeker said…
would love to get some info from you! could you suggest a good book?

Popular Posts