If the shoe fits...

...find other accessories to match.

Little princess is packing for vacation... mama decided that she needed some fresh hair ditties to match her outfits.... can you guess where she's going? Pretty crazy what you can do with a little ribbon and a hot glue gun :)

Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
Your sweet princess will be adorable in her new accessories....so creative!! Hope you "whistled while you worked"!!!!
Keeker said…
these are so cute! I was just looking at a blog on how to make hair bows like these the other day. You make it look so simple :) Its weird to find things out like this Its almost like you knew...
MyOhMy said…
oh I wish I had a tutorial for them, I just had to look at a picture and guess how to do it... I'm sure mine are way different--- I wanted to make all the princesses, but refused to go out and buy ribbon - so I just made the ones I had material for... it was fun!
Emily said…
Saw that you wished you had some tutorials. I've been checking out some tutorials for bows lately!

Here are a couple...
http://edensflowergarden.blogspot.com/2009/05/korker-bow-tutorial.html

http://shelsmom.blogspot.com/2006/07/korker-hairbow-tutorial.html

Well...those aren't like the cute bows that you made, but I loved these ones so I thought I'd share!
Thanks for sharing yours...Hope the kiddos have fun on vacation!

Popular Posts