Birthday BOY (almost)





We had an awesome weekend. We knew the kiddos were heading off for vacations so we tried to squeeze some pre-celebrations in before they left.

*Friday we were excited that the kids were starting their track break so we stayed home due to the rain and enjoyed a movie and homemade calzones.

*The next day was filled with a birthday party for a friend and dinner at our house with some close friends.

*Sunday was spent celebrating Valentine's day as a fam and boy was it nice to just hang out and be together.

*Last night we had Chinese takeout and root beer floats in honor of G's birthday (which isn't actually until next Monday, but he will still be out of town).

{Geez, I'm sort of seeing a trend with food and now it's all becoming clear why Weight Watchers is such a struggle for me right now - I digress :)}

I did not bust out my camera for many of these events, maybe I was having too much fun to be behind the scenes - who knows. As you can see we had a special guest join us last night... that was a fun treat having Aunt Connie to help us celebrate :)


I'm sort of rambling, so I will quit now, but I wanted to let you know that we are very proud of our boy (who will soon be eleven). He's a good kid. Seriously! He's full of thought in a way that is different from most kids his age. I'm used to him so I think I take it for granted sometimes, but I do appreciate what he brings to the table and how he tightens our family unit. Anyway, to avoid being anymore prideful or a bragger - I will now STOP for real :)

Happy PRE-Birthday G!!!!

Comments

phyllis said…
Happy ear; birthday to the G -BOY!Gramma phyllis loves you --Gabe!
MyOhMy said…
I'll be sure to tell him, thanks Gram P!
Keeker said…
Happy Birthday!

Popular Posts