Snow, friends and sledding ... OH MY













A friend of ours took a group of kiddos up to the mountains for the day to go sledding. They all had a blast! Thanks Ka for the pics and the good times with the kids :)

Comments

Lynette said…
I forget that you can go to the mountains to get snow & have fun sledding... glad the kids had fun ... Kaya & Kevin had fun yesterday in the snow...
Keeker said…
How great, I would think it would be a special experience...
MyOhMy said…
It's cool because we are less than an hour away from mountains (skiing), the lake (boating) and tons of hiking on all sides - it's actually a really nice location for outdoors activities.
Lindsey's Mom said…
Looks like a blast - I remembering having a lot of fun in the snow as a kid!! Your kiddos are having a great time and making great memories - Love you all.

Popular Posts