It took ten years, but it finally rolled over


Comments

phyllis said…
You are about 39,000 behind me, but ours had a bunch on when we bought it.
Cars roll over a lot more miles than they used to.
MyOhMy said…
I'm not even itching for a different car (I will never say NEW because that may not happen again :) We've had this used m-van for 6+ years and it's been good to us. Although everything seems to be breaking around us so I should say things like that - LOL.
Lindsey's Mom said…
You have a nice van and I hope it provides a good ride for you as long as you desire to keep it!!!
Repairs do seem to come in multiples it seems and we will pray that your family vehicle will not be one of them :)
Emily said…
Yay welcome to the 100K club! (there isnt a club, I made that up, but maybe we should start one)
I'm driving a 12 year old Tahoe w/ 142k on it right now.
It's a rattle trap of a car, you have to roll down the window to open the driver's door, cd player doesnt work, and it leaks...BUT it runs great and it's paid off. And that's the best part for me :)
Christine said…
Hey, mine just rolled 100,000 in the last couple weeks too!! :)

Popular Posts