Flashback

Oh wow, I had to post this :). I was going through my old photos (even though I have a 'to do' list a mile long) because I was looking for an old photo for the FB FLASHBACK Retro week - you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I came across this photo and it made me say AWWW - out loud - when I was all by myself. I love looking at pics of how much our family has changed. (sorry, scanner was fussy today so it's a sad pic of a pic )I would love to post all the Christmas card pics from our first year of marriage until now - that will have to wait for a later date. Have to go {{rush, rush - no time to edit}}- many things to cross off -just had to share :)

Comments

Lynette said…
Love it!!!!!!!!
Lindsey's Mom said…
Sweet!!!

Popular Posts