Shark Reef

A fifth grade field trip to the Shark Reef is a great retreat in the routine. Picture #2 & 3 is courtesy of the internet (due to poor lighting and mediocre camera work on my part). G's class was excellent and our guide did such a great job fielding all of our questions.











It kind of makes you stop and think... if these creatures (assuming that they were born in their natural habitat, which they probably were not) were told that they would someday live in the middle of a desert; they would have been unconvinced. Just like if you would have told me when I was growing up that I would move far away and live in a desert to raise a family... I would have laughed in disbelief at such a far-fetched tale. It just goes to prove that you never know what God has in store for you. So laugh all you want, be a skeptic, deny the unbelievable...it still might happen. My advice is to be flexible and open your mind. :)

Comments

phyllis said…
It`s an amazing place--so good for the kids!
Keeker said…
Great Photos! Liked your analogy; I too can relate after moving from my comfort zone of 35yrs but God provided the whole way and gave a couple extra blessings along the way!
Beck said…
Wow! You are blessed with so many extraordinary things close by your home for the fam to enjoy. Glad yo can experience those moments with your kids and their friends.
Christine said…
Looks like tons of fun!! :)

Popular Posts