Christmas EVE



Christmas Eve was lovely. JJ was able to take half a day off from work and spend time with us. We went to church together in the evening. K sang on stage along with the children's ministry kiddos. It was cute and sweet. After chatting with some friends we headed home and had a delicious candlelit dinner. We had plans to have most of JJ's family come, but due unforeseen circumstances they were unable to join us. None-the-less it was a relaxing evening spent together. The kiddos opened one gift and we watched Christmas movies until we were all too sleepy to stay awake any longer. Good times...good times!

I just wanted to share this... K wanted to put treats out for Santa... so we let her do it all by herself... so cute.... I guess Santa and his reindeer were really thirsty because that is a lot of fluid (I guess the thought behind the straws were so they didn't have to share germs - LOL:)

***OK - one more add on: Tonight is the anniversary of the night that JJ and I took a walk, he got down on one knee, asked me to be his wife and I said yes. It has proven to be the best decision of my life. "Lord, how could I ask for more?" I couldn't, He has blessed me beyond measure. I'm feeling thankful for all of it!

Comments

Lynette said…
so cute!!!!!

Popular Posts