Fall Bulletin Board

I meant to update this in October(still haven't added a title), but like a lot of things.... I put it on the back burner.... I still thought it was cute and wanted to share. I love how the teacher had the kids write about what they are thankful for - (ADORABLE...some of the things they come up with :)

Comments

Keeker said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keeker said…
Love it, thanks for sharing you have such great ideas and are o so very talented.
Lynette said…
Did you make that???????... it is so cute...do they write what they are thankful for on it??? love the tree
Stacy said…
What a cute, swirly tree! That teacher is so lucky to have the likes of you!
MyOhMy said…
Yes, I painted, cut out and hung the tree, pumpkin and leaf. The rest was just a premade border and butcher paper (the tree leaves are $store leaves) They wrote what they are thankful for in the cornecopia(I spelled that wrong -oops)

Popular Posts