Meet Daniel and his mother Lily


GUEST WRITER: K-BUG
This is Lily and her son Daniel. At first everyone thought that Daniel was a girl, but it turns out that in fact he is actually a sweet little baby boy. He and his mother go with me where ever I go. The grocery store, church and other such places. Their favorite colors are purple and blue. They are very quiet and easy to get along with. I love them. My Aunt flew them here for me to care for. She created them and made outfits, shoes and blankets to help keep them warm and safe. My Aunt also made a photo book of how they were made so I know the history of Lily and Daniel. Lily, Daniel and I hope to go on many more adventures in the future and I will share our journey with you then.
Comments
I certainly thought that Daniel was a girl as they flew out. Have fun with them K!
What a fun idea.