I can't believe that JJ's parents came to visit and I didn't get the camera out - what was I thinking. I think they will be back for Halloween so we will have to capture some grandparent moments then. BELOW are some other fun things that have been going on that I did catch on the camera ;)
We have been pretty excited around here with playoffs and Baseball wrapping up. I realize that everyone else is deep into football by now, but we are still rooting for our Angels (and the Tigers, but they are done). There is nothing like a family night with yummy chili cheese fries, nachos and other baseball favorites. Go ANGELS!

A few weeks ago the kids went to the "drive in movie" at church and all the kids made cars out of boxes. G & K did not make fancy ones, but they did it all by themselves and they turned out to be pretty cute. K learned a lot from the movie and we are grateful for events like this at our church.
Comments
Sometimes.
:)
Thankyou for posting pictures of your Angels night, that was very intriguing to me, and turned out SOOOOOO cute!