Gottcha
I love reading blogs. I love the dynamic of other families and how they function. I enjoy reading about what is important, motivating, exciting, challenging and fun for other moms. I also love it when they catch there kids on camera doing something down right naughty. The story usually starts like this.... "I was working in the other room and it was quiet, too quiet. So, I went to go check on my kiddo and this is what I found" INSERT a shocking picture of a kid with marker, paint or any other horrifying mess all over them. Or INSERT a photo of a whole roll of toilet paper unravelled onto the bathroom floor or in the toilet. Perhaps INSERT a picture of a kitchen with all the cupboards emptied out onto the floor.
Most kids do it and frankly, mine did too at younger stages. I'm not about to tell you that life gets easier as they get older or that MY children are perfect because heaven knows that we all have our parenting moments that we would like to exchange for a new day. For the most part these mess making moments are gone on the larger scale, and have somewhat been replaced by TOO QUIET moments like these {{BELOW}}. Seriously, I did not stage my kids, this is what I caught them doing while I was WORKING IN THE OTHER ROOM. Love my sugar faces! I wouldn't trade today for anything!
Most kids do it and frankly, mine did too at younger stages. I'm not about to tell you that life gets easier as they get older or that MY children are perfect because heaven knows that we all have our parenting moments that we would like to exchange for a new day. For the most part these mess making moments are gone on the larger scale, and have somewhat been replaced by TOO QUIET moments like these {{BELOW}}. Seriously, I did not stage my kids, this is what I caught them doing while I was WORKING IN THE OTHER ROOM. Love my sugar faces! I wouldn't trade today for anything!
Comments