Water Field Day

Yesterday was field day for two of the first grade classes. It was so much fun. I kept thinking to myself that I would have loved it as a child (let's be honest, I loved it as an adult). Below are some of the events of the morning in no particular order.


>
slip n' slide

Obstacle course

sponge relay
water balloon toss
bubble & chalk center
Hangin' with friends
sac race
Unlimited Otterpops

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
Oh K Girl - that looks like great fun. Wish I could have been there to see all the splashing!!! Glad you had fun with your friends - was this a "End-of-the-school-year" party? So happy your mom captures your fun times in pictures. You'll treasure them forever!!!!
Emily said…
All of these pictures are AMAZING!
Looks like a very fun time.
I really like the one of K smiling at you among the sea of girls, but she's the only one looking at you.
Precious.

So, did you get a new camera?
Lynette said…
you always look like your having so much fun at your school... so glad you had a good time... good way to end your schooling this year...

Popular Posts