1 day, small budget, redo the master bedroom - GO!!!

This was a challenge thrown out to us by our accountability couple that we meet with often. JJ and I work well together on projects and we were looking for something to do that had minimal cost, but great bonding potential. We are about 90% finished and way under budget - a few touch ups and a few wall hangings later we should be quite satisfied with our Master bedroom. Not a big deal, but thought I would share :)

sorry for the before picture - I forgot to take one and found this one from last summer

BEFORE

AFTER

Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
Love it S - I really like the lighter colors with your bedroom set. It's wonderful that you and J work well on home project...often that is not the case!!! The results are fab!!!
Emily said…
I love the chocolate!!! Very romantic! ;)
Its beautiful!
Lynette said…
I love it, wish it was a bonding with J and I but I useally did it my self to avoid trouble.... love the colors
Keeker said…
This is so great, beautiful relationship and room.

Popular Posts