Will you pray with me for the family?

My heart is heavy and my eyes are moist as I look a this picture. This is Papa, the only grandfather that I've ever had the privilege to meet. All my other grandpa's had passed away by the time I was born. He is my MIL's father and I cherish him. We all cherish him.
He is very sick. He has been on dialysis for several months. It stopped working yesterday and his body is weak. He is preparing to go see Jesus. Although this is very exciting in one respect, it is very sad for his wife and family. We love him and of course want to hang onto him as long as possible. He is a precious gift and we are thankful for every moment that we spend with him. We love you very much Papa and we will continue to pray for you!
Comments