Picture heavy / word light

*swimming * birthday parties * puppy love * Wii tournments * playdates * crafts * movies * snuggling - ahhh, Saturday - love it!

Most of this afternoon was spend as a taxi mom (much like most days) and loving every minute of it :)

Comments

MyOhMy said…
I should probably mention that the little white puppy is not ours... she was just a loaner for the evening - so stinkin' cute though!
MyOhMy said…
Oh and another note... to my mom: everytime, I have 7 kids in my house (like tonight) I always think of you. I know we were not this close in age, but I still think you are a super star for doing it. It's fun for me because it's once a month, but it was EVERYDAY - seriously, how did you do it? I'm tired (happy, but tired) and it was only a few hours. Love you!
Lindsey's Mom said…
Ohhh.... the puppy looks like our Molly Dog did when she was a baby...you know how you see a baby and for a split moment and you want another and then you come to your right mind!!! What kind of dog is that little white cutie? Looks like you had happy moments to help you through this difficult J Family time. Still praying for you. Love you - C
MyOhMy said…
Jasmine is a Maltese... very cute!

Popular Posts