One year ago today....
I turned this blog from a home based business blog to a personal family blog... I have tons to post and I'm way behind on updates, but I just wanted to say that even though I've thought about ceasing the whole blogging thing... I'm glad I stayed. I've enjoyed reading about your thoughts and families on your blogs and I've found joy in sharing my heart and silliness along the way. It's been a crazy and emotional 12 months and there will be more of that as you will see in the next few days as I submit my updates... so, thanks for hangin' with me among my grammar failures and punctuation faux pas. Thanks for letting me smother you with pictures and allowing them tell stories when I couldn't find words on my own. My reader base is tiny, but exactly who I would want to give me a foundation when I'm celebrating or when I'm down.
Comments
I'm so glad you stepped out and commented that one day...Its been so much fun!
I dont think its been a year yet...what was your home-based biz?