A motivational tool

As some of you know, I've been going to Weight Watchers for a few weeks now. Our instructor said that we should tell people because it creates more accountability when eating with others. Against my instinct to keep it a secret, mostly due to shame because this is my 3rd attempt at loosing weight, I've decided that I will no longer keep this to myself. Obviously, it's not a secret that I need to loose weight since I carry it around with me and it's getting harder to hide. Anyway, it's working - 5% down and much more to go.... but I'm headed in the right direction. I'm doing it with several friends this time and everyone is rockin' it in the weight loss department - way to go ladies!!!

Anyway, the instructor also told us about this motivational website that shows what you will look like after you lose your goal weight - You upload a current picture - (this one is from today) and it will send you a picture of what you will look like when you have met your goal. I have about 15 more pounds to lose and the difference is slight, but noticeable to me. Have fun and try it, post it somewhere - like your mirror or refrigerator and imagine what you will look like at your goal. Keep your eyes on the prize... health. Good luck to anyone out there struggling with your weight like I am and I hope you find a healthy way to get where you would like to be.

www.weightview.com (or click the title of this post for the link)

BEFOREAFTER



Comments

phyllis said…
That seems like a great thing to do. you look great--either picture.
Keeker said…
You are beautiful, thanks for the courage to share :)
Lindsey's Mom said…
Way to go S on your 5% - you look beautiful (as always) I know how hard it is to lose weight and you have encouraged me to take off the extra pounds that I have unfortunately put on over the past few years!!!! It is a daily thing for me......life-long commitment!!! Keep up the GREAT healthy practices!!!!! I like the new tool - I might give it a try.
MyOhMy said…
Thanks Ladies, for all your encouragement... I love how we just always want others to succeed, funny how that brings us just as much joy as if we had accomplished it ourselves --- love that about family and friends, THANKS!!!
Jana said…
Way to go! I know many people who have been successful with weight watchers. You can do it.

Popular Posts