Jump baby jump

There will always be a trend... something that all the kids are doing... the latest rage among her peers. For now, in first grade, it's jumping rope! "Everyone is doing it mom" - words I didn't think I would hear coming out of her mouth for many more years. This one I can get behind. So with rope in hand every free moment, this girl is jumping. It's so good for her. With all the growth spurts lately, I'm thankful that she's gaining some coordination. Sometimes I think she looks like a baby giraffe with those long legs that she's not quite sure what to do with.
I'm sure some of you will recognize the long stingy hair and the dreaded RED socks that don't quite match the outfit (she chooses her clothes) - that's right - she has turned into her mommy. Take away daddy's eyes & tan skin and you have a clone of me about 28 years ago - scary really, but smile worthy :)
*not quite sure why the picture is so small, but you can click on it to have a closer view
Comments