pics of the week

Each week I usually have a favorite picture that I use as my wallpaper on my computer or my screen saver... they are usually of my family. I know you already get a healthy dose of most of the events that we do, but honestly, I do spare you many of the mundane details. I especially liked these this week and although it's a little bit of overkill in the kid area... I'm still going to post. Close your eyes if you don't want to see :) Happy Saturday!


Don't be weirded out by this one, he has his swim trunks on... he's just playing with the bubble machine in the tub... it's the little things really that make them so playful and happy :)

-my favorite part is that I caught both of them by surprise... none of the staged smiling here... this is how I see them and I love when I can capture it.

Popular Posts