My Little Buddy!



I know I already posted these on FB, but I just think he is so stinkin' cute I had to put him on Blogger too! This little buddy of mine steals my heart everytime we are together.

Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
What a cutie!!! Thank you for posting the wonderful pictures on your blog for those of us who do not do facebook. Wouldn't have wanted to miss them!!!!
phyllis said…
well--i think you have a pretty cute little man friend there--how old is your new boy friend--and does Jeff know?
Lynette said…
He is so cute, it's funny that you call him your little buddy, Joe & I every October do the BUDDY WALK in Crown Point, for my friend Donna's nephew Jake.... Jake is our Buddy... age 14 now, after all the kids with Down's in our area, finish the BUDDY WALK we have long tables set up with HOTDOGS, POPCORN, COTTON CANDY, SNOWCONES, that we make... we feed everyone and they love it. There are games and facepainting for them. We all get new t-shirts that say the BUDDY WALK on them and we have about 25 of us that volunteer, for about 4 hours... it's a blast. Tera and Teresa helped this year... so cool... He looks lovable...Don't you just love him to death..
Emily said…
Oh man....those little cheeks are just irresistibly squeezable?

Popular Posts