Mother's Day TAKE 2


On Mother's day I was out of town with my mom... so in our house it was declared that we would post-pone celebrating until the following Sunday (which was yesterday). The kiddos made me feel so special and hubby made a huge effort to give me a full day off. No cooking, no cleaning, choosing to do what ever I wanted. It was nice. I love my kids, they make my job easy and I appreciate them so much. I even thanked them for making me look like I'm a good mom even on the days that I'm not. It's true, I have bad mommy days... but we plug through and hug at the end of the day. I feel grateful for the chance to raise these two kiddos. It wasn't up to me, it wasn't in my control whether or not to be blessed in this way and I am very aware of that each day. I know that they are only mine to borrow, but what a gift!




Popular Posts