In a pinch....



I screwed up again... I totally forgot about snacks for school until the last minute... but in a pinch, anything can be remedied. I found this idea HERE -

I wish I could have done the healthier version with fruit and cheese, but I didn't have a way to keep the snacks cold.

I'm posting this because I found it difficult to find creative, inexpensive and portable snack ideas.... so if you ever get in a pinch - here you go. Plus, sis loved the theme and I loved the budget saver. YUMMO!


Comments

Keeker said…
Thanks for sharing this idea! Pie thought it was really cute but not cuter than K-Bug :)
Emily said…
Very cute!!! :)
Nemeth family said…
Cute idea! This would be great for daycare snacks. I really struggled w/ something to send for a 1 year old's birthday treat...cheerios and goldfish would have been fabulous! I'll save this idea for next time!
Stacy said…
Wish we could bring un-prepackaged stuff to school...I'd steal this idea! So cute you creative mama! I'm sure K thought they were fun to hand out!

Popular Posts