"I will come to the garden...."


...but I will not come alone. I will bring a friend and we will relax. We will talk. We will reminisce and share memories of our youth. We will walk in silence. We will act silly. We will enjoy the signs of spring...the green grass and blooming trees. We will hear the birds that sing. We will think back on this day and be thankful for the time together.

Priceless is the opportunity to take a friend that did not know me as a child to a childhood garden that I loved. Priceless is the relationship that grows deeper with experiences and words. Simply priceless!




Comments

phyllis said…
who was your camera person? the pictures are beautiful.
Beck said…
S is awesome! We loved having her here. We understand why she is so special to you :)
MyOhMy said…
Who ever we could grab to take a picture did... that's the first thing I always notice about M - the people are friendly and trusting.... I miss that and love it!
Stacy said…
THAT WAS LOVELY! YOU are lovely! What a treat...Dow Gardens & You!

Popular Posts