Happy Mother's Day!

This Mother's Day was different than most Mother's Days, I was able to actually spend some time with my mom. What a treat! I think she is a wonderful mom, she has always been very good to me. Even in the busy and frustrating days of childhood I remember that at the end of the day she would always say something tender to me before bedtime. I've learned a lot from her and have used much of what I've learned as a tool on how to be a better mom to my own kids. Thanks Mom for all your efforts toward us as kiddos.

I know it has been a rough couple of months. I want you to know that I feel us growing closer and I love you very much!

Comments

Beck said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MyOhMy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
MyOhMy said…
BECK SAID....

It was a treat to have you here on Mother's Day. G, K and JJ- thanks for sharing! Mom totally rocks, I couldn't ask for a better mom-in-law.
Stacy said…
What a nice pic of you two! Thanks for doing mother's day with me and I'm glad you got to be with your mom...that doesn't happen often!

Popular Posts