Something only a mother would love....

After school today, my son handed me a bag. Inside said bag were the contents he dissected from an owl pellet (shrew bones, fur etc...). I said, "very cool" in my I'm trying to act excited, but I'm totally grossed out high voice. Love that boy and his interesting gifts.

I would like to hear from you, what are some exciting things that your children have handed you lately?

(I did not post a picture ... you are welcome) :)

Comments

Emily said…
Ryan's aunt would've loved it. She's a 3rd grade teacher, and Ryan says that she's always looking for weird stuff. Apparently she got really excited about owl "pellets" once. :)

I don't think I really have any good stories yet, mine's still pretty little.
Beck said…
El likes to chew her food and then hand me the remnants she doesn't care for. Mo reached in the potty today and then proudly handed me a bit of El's recent deposit in said potty. Yummy.

Popular Posts