Seriously people this is embarrassing
Airing my dirty laundry and outing myself on what a mess my life can be is not my favorite past time. I wanted to show you how out of control our playroom gets and how I avoid it for months until I can not avoid it any longer. It took a full day to reorganize it. The kids worked hard and so did I and I don't want to do this again for many many more months. JJ is thrilled. We are just hoping to consider this room a blessing and not a burden any longer. (I know for a FACT that I am not the only mom that dreads the purging and organizing of a playroom or closet. There may be a mom or two out there that can relate. I also know that this is not a very "deep" or spiritually uplifting post. I realize that this is not a family update or celebration, but I just had to share)... mostly for Jana (you know what tag I am talking about... consider this my new favorite room)
before
after
Comments