A Sunny Sunday Afternoon

I went and picked Mom up from her friend's house on Friday evening. She had a great time with them. Saturday was filled with baseball opening day and a game, birthday planning, date night kiddos over to play and yummy Mexican food. Sunday was sunny and wonderful. So after church, Mom and I took the kids for a nice stroll at an outdoor shopping center and enjoyed some green tea and ice cream (not together - yuk). We had a fun family dinner and devotions in the evening. This week will be pretty low key, but we have some fun sightseeing activities planned for the weekend. I'll post pictures again soon. I know everyone misses Mom back home, but I would hog her all to myself if I could :)

Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
So glad you are all having a great time. Hopefully all our snow piles will melt before Mom returns - it's going to be 60 here tomorrow!!! Have a fun week!!! love you.

Popular Posts