Good times

Check out the cute bird's nest in the plum tree

We have been having fun with Mom here. Watching the kids in their musicals at school, going to church, park time, movies, lots and lots of cooking and eating. My favorite so far...going to the nursery together and gardening. Could I be happier that my Mom refilled my pots in our front yard and my hubby planted tomato plants in the backyard? Nope, couldn't be more pleased. The kids were into the gardening scene too. The weather has been pleasant. We have more fun activities planned so, I'll keep you posted. When the three weeks are up, I'm not going to want her to go!

Comments

Lynette said…
She not going to want to leave either, looks like she's having fun, and the weather still won't be as good as it is out there, so she might as well stay... have fun
Nettie
Keeker said…
We are so glad that you are having this time together! Sounds like you are having a blast, what a special blessing. Love to all of you!
Emily said…
I'm kinda jealous that it's "gardening weather" there! :)
It looks like your mom is having a blast!
Lindsey's Mom said…
All Mom's favorite things - Family, Food, Garden, Birds,..... Glad you are all making wonderful memories!!!!

Popular Posts