WARNING: Flashback

The kids are home from school today because of Presidents day and they are enjoying friends. I've been doing chores around the house and sorting pictures trying to get ready for a scrapbook weekend coming up - whoohoo! I came across this picture, it doesn't have great quality but what it represents makes me joyful. It shows my friend Jenny reading to my kids. Words are a huge part of her life and she generously shared moments like these even in the midst of chaos. We were at a park waiting for a fireworks 4th of July show with hundreds of people. It doesn't look to me like they even know that other people are around, only Jenny and Dr. Seuss...PRECIOUS! This was about five years ago and I forget how adorable and small they were. I miss my friend who has since moved away, but still enjoy our memories together.
Comments
Can't see G too well, jut that he's engrossed. :)
But K is adorable...I love the look on her face.
My interpretation is... "hey can you people be quiet, I'm trying to listen to this story here?"
*smile*