Status Update

Five days are up, I lurked a little, emailed two people, researched once and spent time on the computer in order to print some pictures for my scrapbook weekend. So I cheated... but spent significantly less time on the computer and actually enjoyed it. Anyway, I saw this on FB and wanted my blogging friends to play along, so TAG, you're it!

SITTING...in my scrapbook room waiting for creative block to pass

DRINKING... Mandarin tea, hoping it is better for me than the Mt. Dew I desperately crave

LISTENING... to nothing, silence {sigh} my favorite sound

DRAWING A BLANK... about where I left my which-a-ma-call-it-thingy

HOPING...that the kids enjoy their weekend with daddy while mama is away

REFUSING... to let thoughts of the past bring me down

AMAZED... at how quickly a broken heart can heal with the right support and lots of prayer

EAGER... for my mom to visit next week, hoping it's healing, relaxing and the weather is wonderful for her.

TRYING TO DECIDE... what the theme of my daughters birthday will be this year

CURRENTLY READING...Ruth - I want to read "The Middle Place' by Kelly Corrigan - does anyone have a copy that I can borrow?

LOVING...my kids, the things I've learned this week, the paths that have crossed mine and the heart of a man who loves me even when he shouldn't

NOT LOVING...my smelly dog (I still love him, just not his smell)

SPENDING... time with the ladies and way less money

WONDERING...why time has to fly by so fast, even with all the warnings that it will, why does it still blow me away?

Comments

CatherineK said…
Welcome back, my friend. I missed you! Hope you have a great weekend.

Popular Posts